• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who starts at RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have seen this many "OR" in a RB depth chart. There was a day when the depth chart was 1st team, 2nd team, 3rd team. Is OR a 20' decade generation thing?

I don’t know what to think about the fact that it is game 5 and the starting RB is still anyone’s guess ……and that’s with one of them down due to injury
I don't mind it at all. Ryan said before the season started that we could be looking at running back by committee until 1 established themselves as a starter. I think it will work itself out and I don't think it has any negative effect on the offense or on our success.

Our passing game isn’t rock solid in dry weather, let alone with rain, at night on the road.
I think our passing game is outstanding, but I'm not sure how that has anything to do with which person runs the ball the most. If anything, I think rain would cause the scheme to rely more heavily on the running backs.

I think our passing game is outstanding, but I'm not sure how that has anything to do with which person runs the ball the most. If anything, I think rain would cause the scheme to rely more heavily on the running backs.
And….AM is our best so far in the backfield. I expected him to run quite a bit more last week. Looking forward to seeing our game plan.

Last I read, you weren’t firm on the rain.

Note the title. It's updated frequently and noted in the title.

However, you may be teaching me something. Even though I issue a forecast and state there will be an update by a certain date -- doesn't mean the updates will be read. You probably aren't alone.

This has me considering not issuing a weather forecast until maybe the day prior to the game. I'll have to ponder this.

Last edited:

Note the title. It's updated frequently and noted in the title.

However, you may be teaching me something. Even though I issue a forecast and state there will be an update by a certain date -- doesn't mean the updates will be read. You probably aren't alone.

This has me considering not issuing a weather forecast until maybe the day prior to the game. I'll have to ponder this.
My comment wasn’t a criticism at all…it was pointing out the fact that I read it once, (the first day it was posted.) I think we agree that the weather changes. I did go back a read it to see the rain is eliminated for the game. I was kind of looking forward to a soggy, BIG 10 smash mouth battle at night.

It should be a doozy either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back