• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who should be more embarrassed?

Who should be more embarrassed?

• Patrick Stefan

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Jonathan Quick

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Wonder Monds Fan

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Patrick Stefan:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dDbEX666G3Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

or

Jonathan Quick:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-8BulcxrD10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

To me Stefan's play was more ridiculous, however it was just a regular season game and his team ultimately won in a shootout, so no real harm was done. Quick misplaying the puck, on the other hand, lost a playoff game for his team.

To me Stefan's play was more ridiculous, however it was just a regular season game and his team ultimately won in a shootout, so no real harm was done. Quick misplaying the puck, on the other hand, lost a playoff game for his team.

Agree for the most part with the way things ended up but Stefan's play was more embarrassing IMO.

I picked Quick, because even with Stefan's mistake, other players, including the goalie could have stopped the goal. So, to me it was a team failure. Quick, on the other hand, all he had to do was fling the puck up either board, instead he practically handed the puck to the other team, then fell down.

Or why they have to come into a thread like this and make a comment like that....have never understood that way of thinking...and like you said to each his own....

I just don't understand how anyone could not like playoff hockey but to each their own.

Agree on that...

I picked Quick, because even with Stefan's mistake, other players, including the goalie could have stopped the goal. So, to me it was a team failure. Quick, on the other hand, all he had to do was fling the puck up either board, instead he practically handed the puck to the other team, then fell down.

Or why they have to come into a thread like this and make a comment like that....have never understood that way of thinking...and like you said to each his own....

Oh I understand the comment and why it was made. I like to poke fun at things as well.

Stefan's was worse, but Quick's had a bigger impact. There just are big enough holes to crawl into at those moments.

GET TICKETS

Back