• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who Scores First Points Against UCLA

Who Scores First Points Against UCLA

• Martinez

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Burkhead

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Abdullah

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Heard

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Cross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marrow

• Bell

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Enunwa

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Turner

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Marlowe

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Long

• Cotton

• Reed

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Maher

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turner - I expect Beck's got something special lined up this week - maybe JT on a reverse?

Martinez on a 76 yard keeper the second play of the game................you're welcome in advance.

Like others have said, UCLA appears weak against the zone read.

I would expect that Beck will use some trickery, possibly including some reverse plays and maybe some screens if the defense gets chippy. I'm betting that we might see more of the split back formation with two of Abdullah, Heard, Cross and/or Marrow lining up beside Taylor. This formation gives us the ability to pitch or option to either side, stack the middle or even zone read defenders into covering the wrong man.

Personally, I'm looking forward to more of this:
[video=youtube;--Z13x6kvSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Z13x6kvSM[/video]

Kansas had a great wide reciever reverse with Beck. This UCLA D will be keying on Taylor and the Rb's after a few 1st downs.

Kenny Bell or Turner on a reverse for 30 yard romp!

Like so many posts before mine pointed out, the sheer number of people to consider gives me goose bumps just knowing we have this kind of talent available as legitimate threats.... it's good to be a Husker!!! BBR

I vote Turner. I think he is about due for his first Husker official Husker TD (he scored in the spring game last year).

And I'm think Heard may see a few more snaps than usual. His speed and vision will be needed with Rex sidelined.

Duck--- awesome find of that play !!! unfortunately I had stopped watching the game by that point, last fall. I havent seen that play before or since, and we need to use that for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Back