• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who is The QB for The Huskers #Competition

Seriously. Why is it everytime these guys release a 30 second clip it rates a new thread? Can't we just add it to tje spring practice thread? There is almost never more than 1 or 2 comments. It just messes up the front page.
Lmao. Cause it knew and the person wanted to post it. What else is so important it can’t be moved down the page

I think we have a lot of great options at QB and who ever the coaching staff thinks should go out and lead I am good with.

My question is well we have the OL to protect the QB and open up holes for runs.

HH seems much improved on his passing technique, DR is a stud. DK probably needs to RS that leaves us with 2 guys and we probably need a 3rd contender. Our run D seems pretty stout, and that's without key starters playing.

DR is the best option as it sits now. HH showed well and I think DK will redshirt. Can Longval or Woche be a third option in case of emergency? Maybe. But anyone who thinks that Dylan isn't taking the opening snap against UTEP, barring injury, is potentially related to HH. :)

Dk will not redshirt at beginning of season. We need three and he will be dramatically improved by the middle of the season. Even now, he led a great no time drive to set up a missed field goal just before the break. That was big time quarterbacking.

Dk will not redshirt at beginning of season. We need three and he will be dramatically improved by the middle of the season. Even now, he led a great no time drive to set up a missed field goal just before the break. That was big time quarterbacking.
Often forgotten because of the no scoring, which had nothing to do with little time left on the clock and DK getting into scoring position.

Totally agree.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back