• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who has the coaching carousel Scoop?

Always hard to say what a school like USC will do.

It makes sense to retain him to me. He had a true Freshman QB and is coming off two very good seasons. Now, if he has another 5-7 or 6-6 clunker next season, he's not making it another season.

Always hard to say what a school like USC will do.

It makes sense to retain him to me. He had a true Freshman QB and is coming off two very good seasons. Now, if he has another 5-7 or 6-6 clunker next season, he's not making it another season.

2016 and 2017 were successful because of Sam Darnold and despite Clay, who is a nice guy but a bad coach. USC should’ve been in the playoff last year with the talent they had, but Clay is terrible. All my friends and I knew the team would fall apart after Darnold left.

Clay’s so bad that it took him 5 games in 2016 to name Sam Darnold the starter. The guy is an idiot. Trojan fans are losing their minds right now.

I looked at some Kansas State comments about Billy Snyder. From the comments I saw they are ready to move on. Now, that happening, I am not sure.

2016 and 2017 were successful because of Sam Darnold and despite Clay, who is a nice guy but a bad coach. USC should’ve been in the playoff last year with the talent they had, but Clay is terrible. All my friends and I knew the team would fall apart after Darnold left.

Clay’s so bad that it took him 5 games in 2016 to name Sam Darnold the starter. The guy is an idiot. Trojan fans are losing their minds right now.
As a UCLA fan and someone who has utter disdain for U$C, I am very happy they have retained Helton.:Corn2:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back