• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who has a new team? (for this season)

For me the college games I watched I have just rooted for the underdog.

I haven't watched proball this year

FB_IMG_1607280391204.jpg

I hope ISU can play a solid game against OU, they'll need it. Hard to beat a team twice in a season, Husker fans know all about that, especially with OU.

Side note: probably won't happen, but I'd love to see ISU play Iowa in a bowl game. Iowa has been trending up as the season has gone on, and I'd love for their "little brother" as they like to claim, to knock them down a peg.

I hope ISU can play a solid game against OU, they'll need it. Hard to beat a team twice in a season, Husker fans know all about that, especially with OU.

Side note: probably won't happen, but I'd love to see ISU play Iowa in a bowl game. Iowa has been trending up as the season has gone on, and I'd love for their "little brother" as they like to claim, to knock them down a peg.

I hope Oklahoma takes Iowa State behind the wood shed. How the CFP has ISU #7 in its latest rankings is beyond me. Perhaps a few geographically challenged committee members think the Cyclones are in the SEC and therefore are entitled to extra consideration. Iowa State is 8-2, with a 14-31 home beatdown at the hands of #19 Louisiana (9-1). ISU also lost to perennial fraud #22 Oklahoma State (6-3).

The CFP Committee didn't give Indiana enough credit for going on the road -- without starting QB Pentz, Jr. -- and beating Wisconsin. I don't have to remind Husker fans how tough the Badgers have been since Nebraska joined the B1G Ten, right?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back