• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who had the nads to bet on NU?

HuskerGene

A work in progress
10 Year Member
Here is the thread to beat your chest! I have no bookie but would have laid a C-note on the Huskers. I thought we would lose by 10 on a late OU score but nearly won outright. :Hooray:

...And eat crow. I went out of my way to bet against DONU. I feel it is a wash though. Lost money, but team played above expectations. In this case, WAY above my expectations. I was pretty down on my Alma-mater going into the game.

renewed faith...

...at a cost.

as far as friendly wagers, I won $$ with points but I also have to put a Sooner license plate cover on my pickup fir a month. Both bets with my same friend

...And eat crow. I went out of my way to bet against DONU. I feel it is a wash though. Lost money, but team played above expectations. In this case, WAY above my expectations. I was pretty down on my Alma-mater going into the game.

renewed faith...

...at a cost.
Yup this was me too. The way I see it I paid that money to see my team hang in there with the #3 team in the nation. Gladly did it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back