• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who got thebetter of the trade.

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Not really a trade but you will see what I mean. Rutgers got Vedral. A good backup QB we got Vokolek a pissible starter at TE. Who do we think got the better deal?

Not really a trade but you will see what I mean. Rutgers got Vedral. A good backup QB we got Vokolek a pissible starter at TE. Who do we think got the better deal?
I think Rutgers got a gamer in Noah - better than anyone they have now. Nebraska got a good TE, but if you think he's a starter, you'll have to see him pass a stone to get by Stoll. I think both sides got what they needed.

not just taking the piss...

I think Rutgers got a gamer in Noah - better than anyone they have now. Nebraska got a good TE, but if you think he's a starter, you'll have to see him pass a stone to get by Stoll. I think both sides got what they needed.

not just taking the piss...
Agreed. I really hated losing Noah, but on paper our QB room is deep. From, what I've read, we got a stud at TE and Rutgers got an experienced QB. Win/Win.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back