• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who do you want for Nebraska’s OC?

Who do you want to get for the OC?

• Robert Anae

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Graham harrell

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Brent Davis

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Josh lynn

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Warren Ruggiero

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Willy Korn

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Zach hill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Kelly

• Terry Hanratty

• tom Herman

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

Remember I can only remember one hire who got near unanimous approval on here. Scott Frost. We know how that has worked out. Just saying.
It probably would have been very good if he brought in the experienced coaches he is trying to land now. So, let’s see what happens in 2022. He put himself in this mess, so he has to find a way out.

It probably would have been very good if he brought in the experienced coaches he is trying to land now. So, let’s see what happens in 2022. He put himself in this mess, so he has to find a way out.
He definitely did put himself into this mess, but to be fair, that band of brothers had a good run at UCF before coming here. I think Scott was naive in his thinking that B1G defenses would shudder at the offensive genius he succeeded with at Oregon and UCF. Instead, he learned that B1G defenses hit you in the mouth and dare you to get back up and beat them. He had no reliable response until this year, and even then it clearly wasn't enough, so time to move to Plan B. With team culture better set, some of the heavy lifting is out of the way - but the major remaining questions are - does he have the horses to compete in the big, and - can he find the right blend of offense to be reliable from the beginning? I have my doubts but it will be interesting to watch it unfold.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Back