• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who Commits Next?

Oh bother.
Oh bother.
oh-bother.jpg

Bryant-Strother

Morrison

The most encouraging thing in Choe Bryant-Strother's recruitment for Nebraska is that they are reportedly going head to head with UCLA. Despite offers from regional teams like LSU, Tennessee, Miami, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Georgia Tech, and other SEC options like Texas A&M, they are battling another team outside of the SEC footprint. Gotta think that is a great sign. We've seen several examples over the years spanning several coaching staffs where Nebraska is in the final two with a team closer to the recruits home and lost.

The most encouraging thing in Choe Bryant-Strother's recruitment for Nebraska is that they are reportedly going head to head with UCLA. Despite offers from regional teams like LSU, Tennessee, Miami, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Georgia Tech, and other SEC options like Texas A&M, they are battling another team outside of the SEC footprint. Gotta think that is a great sign. We've seen several examples over the years spanning several coaching staffs where Nebraska is in the final two with a team closer to the recruits home and lost.
unless something changes, i like our chances with this kid

There is a 6'3" 350# DT with a 4.6 40 and a nasty streak...bad attitude type of kid heading our way. He's a 5* offers from 25 schools and will pick NU. Only problem is it may take 15 years to find him. I kid I kid, but it'd be cool

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back