• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who Commits Next?

LingonVin

All American
15 Year Member
The Huskers have a big weekend going on. So surely there's going to be a commitment coming from it.

Who and when will it be?

Those two would make a very nice core tandem for the Blackshirts.

Have nobody else specifically in mind, but I think we'll have at least six commits at the end of the July 4th holiday weekend.

Those two would make a very nice core tandem for the Blackshirts.

Have nobody else specifically in mind, but I think we'll have at least six commits at the end of the July 4th holiday weekend.

I think that is about right

Gunnerson will make his decision after his visit this coming weekend to Iowa State.

Will decide between Nebraska and Iowa State. I think the Huskers are the leader however, whole family are either Cyclone alum or students. So not a slam dunk but in the end like Peyton Manning I think he goes his own way and chooses Nebraska

Gunnerson will make his decision after his visit this coming weekend to Iowa State.

Will decide between Nebraska and Iowa State. I think the Huskers are the leader however, whole family are either Cyclone alum or students. So not a slam dunk but in the end like Peyton Manning I think he goes his own way and chooses Nebraska

Sounds like a whole new family of Husker fans! Have to welcome them all.

Gunnerson is really good friends with ISU OL commit Tyler Miller, the two of them grew up together. Of all the talk about how close he and Watts/Corcoran are getting, it's not nearly on the same level as he and Miller.

With that, I still think he picks Nebraska.

Gunnerson is really good friends with ISU OL commit Tyler Miller, the two of them grew up together. Of all the talk about how close he and Watts/Corcoran are getting, it's not nearly on the same level as he and Miller.

With that, I still think he picks Nebraska.
You may know better than I but I do not think that ISU facilities are even in the same neighborhood as UNL.

Would hate to lose him, but at least it won't be to Iowa.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back