• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

White men can run

When he comes out of the hole, it looks like he's trying like hell but not moving very fast. Then he just separates.

I wonder what his 40 time is?
The best,

"4.12​

The 40 time to rule them all — the legendary 4.12 put up by Bo Jackson (Auburn) in 1986. Though it has been questioned because of the human element involved, it’s not hard to imagine Jackson running a 4.12 40 if you’ve ever seen him play or even seen highlights.

The best,

"4.12​

The 40 time to rule them all — the legendary 4.12 put up by Bo Jackson (Auburn) in 1986. Though it has been questioned because of the human element involved, it’s not hard to imagine Jackson running a 4.12 40 if you’ve ever seen him play or even seen highlights.

I’m positive this kid didn’t run a sub 4.3. Not a knock on him, but his power band is not out of the gate.

Only guy not to point in the 100, however he did make it to the finals pretty impressive.

Of course it is racists, but it is also somewhat accurate. That's what makes it funny. I do wonder why on the women's side there are more white ladies that can sprint? Not a lot more but noticeable.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back