• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which would you rather have?

Give me Georgia’s or Alabama’s players and I’ll take my chances with either, pal.

Definitely defense.
I loved watching Rich Glover, Mike Brown, and Suh.
They were GATA type player's cause they truly Got After That A..(all due respect to the Georgia Southern Coach who originated the term).

1663908020641.png

C

Years ago I coached a girls softball team, at the start of the year, in practices, all they wanted to do is practice batting, no effort at all in fielding practice. The first game they batted first, and rang up 6 runs, and were all excited, then the other team got up and promptly 15 run ruled them. I gathered them in the dugout, and asked them who thinks we need to practice defense? They all raised their hand. I said; I tried to tell you it doesn't matter how much you score if you can't stop the other team. Sometimes you just have to teach the hard way. We went on to finish second in the league only losing one other game. Balance is best, but if you have to lean, lean towards defense.

Defense. If they can't score, they can't win. If we get a couple of deep turnovers we can win with a subpar offense.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back