• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which Teams REALLY Play A Tough Schedule?

Don't let @Sooner 24 fool you. A majority of Sooner fans are not like him.
I’ve been to a HuskerMax tailgate the last time OU played in Lincoln. And I have several Nebraska friends. And I can equivocally say none are anything like you. If I judged Nebraska fans by you I would have a pretty poor opinion of the fan base.

To be honest I’m really not sure what me being a Sooner fan has anything to do with you being wrong?

Last edited:
To be honest I’m really not sure what me being a Sooner fan has anything to do with you being wrong?

I said that it was off topic when I asked, but it just seems odd that a fan of another team would want to hang out all of the time on our board, especially since you seem to go out of your way to be obnoxious at times.

Also, I'm glad to hear that some Husker fans have been kind to you. It just goes to show that we really are the nicest.

Last edited:
I said that it was off topic when I asked, but it just seems odd that a fan of another team would want to hang out all of the time on our board, especially since you seem to go out of your way to be obnoxious at times.

Also, I'm glad to hear that some Husker fans have been kind to you. It just goes to show that we really are the nicest.
As are Sooner fans to you. The only time I’m obnoxious to anyone is when their obnoxious to me. Some people just don’t take as good as they give and get all butt hurt about it.

As are Sooner fans to you. The only time I’m obnoxious to anyone is when their obnoxious to me. Some people just don’t take as good as they give and get all butt hurt about it.
My butt's fine. Thanks for your concern. I can't wait to meet you at a tailgate. If you act the same way in real life, I suspect that you get punched a lot.

Internet tough guy! Got it.
No, I'm not at all. I'm generally a peacemaker. I'm saying that if YOU act this way in real life, I'm pretty sure that a lot of folks will want to punch you. It won't be me. I'm no longer into that.

Again, though, thanks for your concern.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back