• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Which of the recruits are arriving in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.

902Husker

Recruit
5 Year Member
I saw the piece on Jamal Turner. I thought there was mention of about 3-4 enrolling early. Anyone know who the others are?

FLAS's sticky thread shows Bronson Marsh as a grayshirt. Will he join the team in Jan? Also if Heard nails the ACT will he arrive in Jan?

Turner, Stafford, Starling I believe. Not sure on Williams.

Marsh and Heard, if he qualifies, would both be spring also.

starling is a spring enrolee? wouldn't that make it pretty hard for him to be on the high school basketball and baseball teams?

HuskersIllustrated front page has a teaser right now that 3 HS prospects are joining in January. I don't have a subscription, so I don't know who the three are. They mention Williams in the teaser, we know Turner, who is #3??

Williams, Turner and ????

Anybody check on that?

Last edited:
Not trying to split hairs...but is Marsh there already?? and if so what has he been able to participate in??

Grey Shirt (thus not on the team).....found the below to explain it:

So What is a Gray Shirt?

In short: It means that a player will sign a letter of intent in February but he will not practice with the team or attend classes at the school giving him the gray shirt until the second semester. His five year clock will not start until he begins classes in the second semester (next January).

http://myhitnews.com/2010/01/25/bronson-marsh-receives-gray-shirt-offer-from-huskers/

Not trying to split hairs...but is Marsh there already?? and if so what has he been able to participate in??

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back