• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which if any seniors would return in '22?

I think I heard that all players get an extra season of eligibility. That being the case, this years volleyball seniors could return for another season. But for volleyball, it wouldn't be for 2022. The volleyball team will go back to the fall season of 2021. The John Baylor and Lauren West's broadcasts have mentioned several times that the team will have only 2 months off before getting ready for the next season this August.

This is how I understand the situation. If anyone has any better information, please post it. I want to be corrected with more accurate information if I am wrong.

I think I heard that all players get an extra season of eligibility. That being the case, this years volleyball seniors could return for another season. But for volleyball, it wouldn't be for 2022. The volleyball team will go back to the fall season of 2021. The John Baylor and Lauren West's broadcasts have mentioned several times that the team will have only 2 months off before getting ready for the next season this August.

This is how I understand the situation. If anyone has any better information, please post it. I want to be corrected with more accurate information if I am wrong.
All sports get an extra year. ;) No way they would get away with cutting a sport off! :Popcorn:

Stiv coming back would be a big surprise, she apparently doesnt like school.
I’ve heard this before. If true, the fact that she only has to come back for one more semester would help.

I hope Stiv and Lexi come back. Lexi may be the most important to return.

I've been a fan of Abby Barmore's since she started a sports internship at the OWH last year! So glad to see she is continuing to pursuing her opportuities with Husker Online! :Mfclap: :Mfclap: :Mfclap:
(she's worth bookmarking on Twitter)

Here are three takes on what Sun's return means for the Huskers future:​

1) Talent​

2) Leadership​

3) Unfinished Business​

Last edited:

I’ve heard this before. If true, the fact that she only has to come back for one more semester would help.

I hope Stiv and Lexi come back. Lexi may be the most important to return.
I would rather have Lauren, If there is a choice
Love them both

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back