• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which animal could you beat in a fight?

1666305210268.jpeg
The red kangaroo from Australia has a lightning fast double kick that can tear you open from sternum to top of legs. One kick of lightning speed and a force of 850 PSI. At 185 pounds and 6 foot tall they can pack a punch.
1666305555527.gif

Last edited:

99.9% of the population on earth is not winning a fight to the death with anything after medium sized dog. Most would have to rely on the animal preferring flight over fight.

If you are talking about winning a fight with a large dog that is abused and not angry, sure kick it and it'll run away. Thinking you'd win against a 90lb pit bull that is pissed off and wants to eat your face, you're done.

I think I'd rather tangle with a croc than a king cobra. Well, that's probably also depending upon size. I'd rather fight a 4ft croc than a 4' cobra, but not sure about a 15ft croc. Maybe just get bit by a 15ft cobra so I can wander off and die rather than get eaten.
I disagree on the dog. I have a big dog and when we wrestle I can just fall on her with my weight and she can’t get out of it. Trying to stand up and go toe to toe her doesn't work but if you just fall on them they can’t get out of it very easy.

I disagree on the dog. I have a big dog and when we wrestle I can just fall on her with my weight and she can’t get out of it. Trying to stand up and go toe to toe her doesn't work but if you just fall on them they can’t get out of it very easy.
Well, again, my view of “fight” isn’t a friendly wrestling match with a dog that knows you, but a fight to the death. I have a large dog and I can take her, too, because I’m the alpha in the house and she wouldn’t fight back. A strange, pissed off pit, rottweiler, etc, her size intent on chewing my face off would be a different story. Very few unarmed people can take down a large, highly pissed off dog intent on killing you.

Police dogs take down a good number pretty decent sized people all the time and many of them are only in the 70lb range.

When I was about 14, I was out goose hunting and knocked one out of the sky with a wing shot. It landed about 200 yards from our blind, so I took off after it. I got within about 20 yards when it saw me, turned and started charging. I then realized that I didn't have my shotgun, and remember thinking "surly this bird isn't going to attack me" when sure enough, it started flapping and honking coming right at me. I grabbed it by the neck, and swung it around one time to break its neck. I have to admit I was a little worried when it started flapping and honking, but knew I had it once I got his neck.
Penthouse Forums material right there

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back