• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Where's the joy?

For gl and l84, if kw's job is not to make decisions, what the heck is he getting a $5M paycheck for? He is the leader, the one that brings all the data to the schools. He is the one that said, "this decision will not be revisited". No experience with college athletics, ill-prepared for dealing with the B1G. Did he discuss this with the other conferences commissioners that decided not to pull the plug? Seems someone with no college experience and new to the job should have gotten a 2nd opinion. Maybe he did, we will probably never know. No one except for kw knows why he pushed in the direction he went. Arrogance? Not sure. What is obvious to me and most on here is that kw is in way over his head.
He gets a big pay check just so those who don't agree with him can beat the crap out of his decisions.

Very happy they finally made the right decision and decided to play (I wrote extensively about the decision a while ago so no big need to revisit the myocarditis "scare", etc.).

Very Unhappy that we are tied to a conference with an incompetent commissioner and a set of Presidents who appear to be politicized and probably against football in general. I doubt this is the last problem the B10 has going forward now that this bunch has exposed their own lack of support for football and their own lack of competence in handling the big issues.

When push comes to shove for football, where will they stand?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back