• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Where will Bo land?

Last payment to Pelini is this month. Maybe, he'll buy both of those shirts from you.

LOL~~~ I still wear the shirts, and thankfully, most people that I run into don't seem to know much about Bo and just see it as a Husker shirt.

The first reply to that twitter is hilarious..... It would never happen, but how damn funny would it be....
David Thomas‏ @Dthomas24 6h6 hours ago

Replying to @HuskerExtraPG

send it to him in pennies.

0 replies 0 retweets 9 likes

At least now we can do away with the "he's only staying at YSU because he's getting paid by NU" excuse.
Agreed. The notion that he had chosen to coach at YSU out of spite was ridiculous. It's pretty clear he wants to be there, probably until his kids finish high school.

As far as his salary, his original contract paid him the same as their previous coach. He didn't pull a Riley and take a BS salary to stick it to Nebraska.

Agreed. The notion that he had chosen to coach at YSU out of spite was ridiculous. It's pretty clear he wants to be there, probably until his kids finish high school.

As far as his salary, his original contract paid him the same as their previous coach. He didn't pull a Riley and take a BS salary to stick it to Nebraska.

I agree, that was a pretty crappy move by 'Mr. Nice Guy'.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back