• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Where Should You Actually Live?

You got: Austin, Texas
You’ve got an old soul and a taste for flavor! Austin is the place for you! You aren’t afraid to kick back and take things one day at a time. Enjoy some warmer weather, live music, and people who are just as friendly as yourself. Skedaddle! Get outta here! Enjoy Austin!

SyrqnbBL-.png

Seems legit. :Banana:

Last edited:
You got: Sydney, Australia
You’re a nature lover who still has a soft spot for the city, so you belong in the thriving markets and restaurant of Sydney! Spend your weekends on the harbor and getting up close and personal with some wildlife. Go take in the natural beauty of Australia! Your new home is waiting!

You got: Sydney, Australia
You’re a nature lover who still has a soft spot for the city, so you belong in the thriving markets and restaurant of Sydney! Spend your weekends on the harbor and getting up close and personal with some wildlife. Go take in the natural beauty of Australia! Your new home is waiting!
You'll die in a week.

I got London, but to be perfectly honest, London doesn't make my top 5 of places to visit, let alone live. This 10-question test is BUNK, BUNK I tell you. BUNK.

You got: Los Angeles, California
You’re an avid adventurer who has never been able to sit still a single day in your life. You’re always looking for the most unconventional way to do things. You love the glamorous city life, but can’t imagine living far from the beach. What are you waiting for? LA is calling!

BJ5vibHLZ.png

Nope. Not for me.

You’re an avid adventurer who has never been able to sit still a single day in your life. You’re always looking for the most unconventional way to do things. You love the glamorous city life, but can’t imagine living far from the beach. What are you waiting for? LA is calling!

Yeah...I am actually able to sit still for days on end. I actually am always in search of the most efficient ways to do things. I do love the big city but they are right about the beach...I can sit on a beach for days (and I am lucky enough as to have lived at the beach for a spell which aspire to again but no way in CA).

Imagine that...Buzzfeed wrong again.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that all of the potential destinations are places that hipsters love.

I got Berlin, Germany. Which I think would be really cool to visit. Don't know about living there.

I would try anyplace for a couple of months. In fact I hope to try that a little bit in retirement.

Yeah...I am actually able to sit still for days on end. I actually am always in search of the most efficient ways to do things. I do love the big city but they are right about the beach...I can sit on a beach for days (and I am lucky enough as to have lived at the beach for a spell which aspire to again but no way in CA).

Imagine that...Buzzfeed wrong again.

LA sucks I would never live there. I have never thought LA was glamorous or a neat place to visit.

BJ5vibHLZ.png

Nope. Not for me.

I got the same. Yuck!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back