• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Where is JD going to be playing next year?

Honestly I love watching him play. Kids tuff as nails. That said he’s not a difference maker. He’s the third or fourth best receiver on most teams. He might not even get drafted.
Not a difference maker? He was the only concern at wideout for other teams to prepare for. Take JD out of the picture and your passing game goes "poof." Not to mention he will shatter NU's receiving records. IMO, you're not giving him enough credit.

Not a difference maker? He was the only concern at wideout for other teams to prepare for. Take JD out of the picture and your passing game goes "poof." Not to mention he will shatter NU's receiving records. IMO, you're not giving him enough credit.
You might be right but I just didn’t think he was that affective. As far as shattering the receiving record it’s not that big of a record. Nebraska hasn’t had an elite receiver in my lifetime.

He's a modern-day Abdul Mohammed. Way tougher than Dana Brinson or Tyrone Leggette. If anyone is saying he's not that great a talent, they should then be honoring his dedication and toughness.

He's a modern-day Abdul Mohammed. Way tougher than Dana Brinson or Tyrone Leggette. If anyone is saying he's not that great a talent, they should then be honoring his dedication and toughness.

JD sorta reminds me of Jordan Westercatch. They both take plenty of hits, but they usually hang onto the ball.

He's got a secret? He's been hiding? Under his skin?

JD is Killroy!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back