• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Where are they now? Steve Pederson Edition

COG

Red Shirt
15 Year Member
My fantasy football league is putting together a trophy for our toilet bowl's last place finisher--our version of the Sacko award for any of you that have watched "The League".

We decided to name it "The Pedey Trophy", complete with Steve Pederson's picture and his memorable quote "I will not let this program gravitate to mediocrity".

I got to wondering what he's doing now and found him at the below link.

Can't believe any reputable program would pay him to "improve" their athletic department after his time at Nebraska and Pitt Part II. Maybe he's good at fundraising ideas or something...

Didn't know where to put this post, so please move to the most appropriate forum.

My fantasy football league is putting together a trophy for our toilet bowl's last place finisher--our version of the Sacko award for any of you that have watched "The League".

We decided to name it "The Pedey Trophy", complete with Steve Pederson's picture and his memorable quote "I will not let this program gravitate to mediocrity".

I got to wondering what he's doing now and found him at the below link.

Can't believe any reputable program would pay him to "improve" their athletic department after his time at Nebraska and Pitt Part II. Maybe he's good at fundraising ideas or something...

Didn't know where to put this post, so please move to the most appropriate forum.

now that bio is some Pedey shine!

pederchicken.gif

Bok bok.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back