• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

When is Frost appearing in the pregame telecasts?

Found it:
2pm central college game day telecast & at 5pm on championship drive.

Refreshing honesty...no coach speak...calling N broken. When pressed on specifics he pointed to administration. Felt pieces are now in place to get back to where we should be.
:nod:

Refreshing honesty...no coach speak...calling N broken. When pressed on specifics he pointed to administration. Felt pieces are now in place to get back to where we should be.

I agree. He represented NU very well. The "broken" part certainly did rest on the admin, but also the fragmented fan base.
Also was questioned about playoff expansion. No one really argued with him there,but later Tebow and Booger went nuts (Scott wasn't there at the time) advocating to keep the status quo.

I'll be watching the 5:00p CST segment and I just read that he's also supposed to be on right before kickoff at 7:00p CST.

I agree. He represented NU very well. The "broken" part certainly did rest on the admin, but also the fragmented fan base.
Also was questioned about playoff expansion. No one really argued with him there,but later Tebow and Booger went nuts (Scott wasn't there at the time) advocating to keep the status quo.
Yes, he mentioned fan unity but I understand that to be a byproduct of broken administration.

Yeah I thought that was kind of weak.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back