• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

When dealing with insomnia, which B1G East coach would be most effective at putting you to sleep?

When dealing with insomnia, which B1G East coach would be most effective at putting you to sleep?

• James Franklin, Penn State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Locksley, Maryland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sop you are defending the state where that happened? Alrighty then.
It's not the only state where that happens. I've spent something like 72 hours of my life in the state of Connecticut, yet I've been stopped there three times, and for pretty much the same sort of thing. Generally, it's been my experience that if you drive an older/cheaper car with out-of-state plates anywhere on the East Coast in a wealthy area, you'll get pulled over for something.

Oof.

Dantonio, and I don't think it's close.

I was a psych major.

It definitely wouldn't be Harbaugh. He likes to have sleepovers with minors, not the type of dude I'd want nearby when I fall asleep :)

It's not the only state where that happens. I've spent something like 72 hours of my life in the state of Connecticut, yet I've been stopped there three times, and for pretty much the same sort of thing. Generally, it's been my experience that if you drive an older/cheaper car with out-of-state plates anywhere on the East Coast in a wealthy area, you'll get pulled over for something.
I used to target Whorns and Buffy cars back in the day... no warnings for them ever! Nebraska plates however always got a break............. :Lol:

I'm of the opinion that both the coach and the AD are stop-gap folks until they can get closer to the full paycheck and hire somebody to be competitive. I haven't seen it, but it sounds like they're at least building some better facilities. Here's what I see as a to-do list for Rutgers football:
  1. Hire an AD who values football and will fight to keep the B1G money in athletics;
  2. Hire a young gun football coach from a Group of 5 school;
  3. Keep investing in facilities;
  4. Keep New Jersey kids at Rutgers;
  5. Win some football games.
It probably has to be more or less in that order.

Also, they should claim the 1869 National Championship. If they don't, Alabama probably will.

Schiano proved it can be done. But they need someone with great relationships with the HS coaches, or at least someone on their staff. Even if they only get 1/4 of the NJ HS kids to stay home, they will get better quickly.

Schiano proved it can be done. But they need someone with great relationships with the HS coaches, or at least someone on their staff. Even if they only get 1/4 of the NJ HS kids to stay home, they will get better quickly.
Tons of excellent football talent in NJ. They need to figure out how to keep some of the really good players home..........

Tons of excellent football talent in NJ. They need to figure out how to keep some of the really good players home..........

The parochial schools alone could provide enough talent to make Rutgers good. And their stadium is actually really nice. As someone else said in this thread, there's just not a lot of support. That area will always be a pro sports area. For football, it's the Giants or Jets, not Rutgers. And if there are some die hard college fb fans, they are either Penn State or ND fans.

GET TICKETS

Back