• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What's your first 2014 football game table fare going to be?

LingonVin

All American
15 Year Member
I'm going with bratwurst on whole wheat buns with all the fixings, grilled corn on the cob, and watermelon. Since we have an early afternoon kickoff I better throw in some cold beer to wash it all down.

Omaha Steaks gourmet hamburger, Hy Vee potato salad and a Diet Dr Pepper Cherry cola. And home grown cherry tomatoes fresh from the plant.

Rolled pork loin stuffed with pastrami, pepperjack, onion, mushrooms, bell peppers, parsley and then wrapped in bacon and smoked with Apple wood

I got this spice blend from Turkey (brother lives in Bulgaria)...throwing it on ribs tonight, smells fantizzle

A mind-blowing, tempting array of only the finest delicacies from all corners of the globe. Pleasing each and every taste bud in a way never before experienced.

Or, a bag of chips and a beer.

BBQ. Lots of it. On the side will be home made potato salad, jalapeno cornbread, corn fritters, jalapeno poppers and my wife's amazingly decadent mac and cheese. Washed down by copious amounts of barley-pop and whisky. I'll probably hold off on the whisky until late in the game to ensure that I don't have to "one eye" it to see the score.

Rolled pork loin stuffed with pastrami, pepperjack, onion, mushrooms, bell peppers, parsley and then wrapped in bacon and smoked with Apple wood

Can I come to your house? Sounds delicious.

For a starter my fiancé is making guacamole. I am grilling ground sirloin burgers with onion and tomatoes from our garden. Also having a rainbow pasta salad from Hy Vee. Can’t wait.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back