• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Whats with Terrence Lewis?

If he swaggers like Terrell Farley, I could put up with a 5* ego.
Or Broderick the sandman Thomas, Jason Peter. I love that people think that we did not have guys that talked trash or had huge egos on our team. TFraz was just about as arrogant as they come. By his own admission. Heck there was even one of the OL I think it was Wiegert that said on the BTN show about the 94 team. They used to tell the other team where the play was coming. How much more arrogant can you get then that? Some of the best teams in any sport have guys that are crazy egotistical. Michael Jordan, Joe Montana, HUGE egos. Not every great Nebraska athlete was the hand the ball to the ref kind of guy.

These are young kids. Let them have fun while playing.

Just remembered one more. Remember watching the 95 team in the second half of the FL game. Standing on the Bench pumping there fists up and down going whoo whoo like they were a train after we once again scored. (If memory serves that is what the FL did during the season so we were throwing it back in there face. )

Nebraska fans: "We need 5 star recruits in order to compete"

5 star recruit: shows interest

Nebraska fans: "we don't need 5 star players if they have egos"

:O O:
Yep we want a 5 star guy with no ego who will fight for playing time while carrying a 4.0 GPA.

Oh also we all want to hire a real unicorn for our daughters birthday and the real batman for our sons.

I don't mind cocky players if they can back it up! I think any team would take him in a heartbeat. Big ego doesn't mean neccesarily that he won't work hard to be the best he can be. Maybe his ego will allow him to be the best in practice and on and off the field!!

I would prefer a 4* recruit who has enough confidence to believe he can get to 5*, and is willing to the work to make it happen. He will not only improve his own performance, but he will drag the surrounding 3* recruits to 4*+ by using his attitude and example. These are the ones who make the whole team better.

He doesn't have to be anyone's friend he needs to make the team better, if he can't then I think you don't want him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back