• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Whats with Terrence Lewis?

Red Falcon

Recruit
10 Year Member
I've seen several tweets today from Nebraska players urging him to switch from Tenn. to NE. Is there actually something going on here, or are they just blowing smoke and hoping an ember flares up?

In a Q&A he said that Tennessee and Nebraska are his top 2 and it sounds like his commitment to Tennessee is pretty soft. Most of the recruiting analysts think his decision will go down to the wire.

Last edited:
Terrence Lewis is currently on "commitment" No. 2 with Tennessee after being pledged to Florida from Jan - April of 2019.

Nebraska is still recruiting him hard and I suspect they will as long as he's receptive to it, which he is. He's still communicating with several schools. Ole Miss is still recruiting him hard. So are Texas A&M and Oregon too. Those schools I know for sure. Lewis is friends with Ronald Delancy and Marcus Fleming (HS teammates) and Latrell Neville too and those guys are peer recruiting him still. But when you're a five-star talent, you're gonna be peer recruited by tons of other kids.

Who knows if he sticks with the Vols, but I can almost certainly say he won't come to Nebraska without ever visiting. He likes the attention and enjoys being recruited. Whether that can ultimately lead to a flip to Nebraska is unknown. He's just as likely to flip to the Aggies or Rebels.

Terrence Lewis is currently on "commitment" No. 2 with Tennessee after being pledged to Florida from Jan - April of 2019.

Nebraska is still recruiting him hard and I suspect they will as long as he's receptive to it, which he is. He's still communicating with several schools. Ole Miss is still recruiting him hard. So are Texas A&M and Oregon too. Those schools I know for sure. Lewis is friends with Ronald Delancy and Marcus Fleming (HS teammates) and Latrell Neville too and those guys are peer recruiting him still. But when you're a five-star talent, you're gonna be peer recruited by tons of other kids.

Who knows if he sticks with the Vols, but I can almost certainly say he won't come to Nebraska without ever visiting. He likes the attention and enjoys being recruited. Whether that can ultimately lead to a flip to Nebraska is unknown. He's just as likely to flip to the Aggies or Rebels.

Yup 5 star ego to go with the talent

I had a 5 star ego once. And then N2FL rated me dead last on the commitment list just because I was from Nebraska. Still haven't gotten over it.
If you need a place to stay while you are getting back on your feet, Lil' All 'N' and I have a room for you. All you have to do are some chores and pay us some rent...like around $3000 a month. Either way, you're still a 5 Star ego in our book.

Last edited:

I had a 5 star ego once. And then N2FL rated me dead last on the commitment list just because I was from Nebraska. Still haven't gotten over it.

f029283f-d50a-4965-a4d8-c282ae6f635a_199562576091006.gif

Looking at the difference between Barron Miles Jr. thread and Terrence Lewis thread - I would rather have Barron Miles Jr right now. If Terrence Lewis came to Nebraska, would have to take a serious head-adjustment before really joining the team.

Looking at the difference between Barron Miles Jr. thread and Terrence Lewis thread - I would rather have Barron Miles Jr right now. If Terrence Lewis came to Nebraska, would have to take a serious head-adjustment before really joining the team.
Practice always clears the head of any cockiness. But love the swagger. Confidence is good. Cockiness without the ability to back it up is laughable. I will take confidence over cockiness any day.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back