• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What's the hold up?

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
On getting our last Asst coach hired?

anybody hear something? Or did it happen while I was out in my cornfield?

seriously...

Miles might be looking for a way to work in Strickland as a GA while getting another coach...there's just a thousand possiblities of what Miles is trying to work out with regards to his staff.

I do know that Erick has stuck around the Omaha/Lincoln area since his interview, even after his Omaha Hall of Fame induction. FWIW.

I read in the LJS or OWH...I'll have to go find the link if needed (I'm pretty sure it was an article by Sipple) that stated that a coach can have 3 full time assistants (on road recruiters) and as many directors of _________ (fill in the blank) as he/she desires. Me thinks that Strickland will fall into that director of _________ category. They've interviewed twice...one doesn't do that unless they're really serious and wants someone to come onboard-otherwise it's a waste of all parties involved's time/energy.

My bad. it was Rosenthal.
http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog/hoops_whos_on_staff.html

Last edited:
So who is the third coach.....not the video guy....right?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back