• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What's on the menu for your Sunday dinner?

LingonVin

All American
15 Year Member
I'd like to know what you have on the menu for your Sunday dinner?

A seared thick cut rib-eye cooked to order, some vegetables cooked on the grill with some toasted thickly sliced bread sounds like it's on my menu. I'm not much of a beer/wine man for dinner guy, so iced tea might do the trick to wash it all down.

I believe it will be steak, asparagus, corn on the cob, homemade bread, and cream cheese cupcakes.

I'm not in charge, but I do believe that some sort of steak on the grill with mushrooms and onions also being grilled is on the menu. Dad and I will probably be doing the cooking, with the aid of Windsor diets. I am hoping for some corn cassarole as the main side.

I'd like to know what you have on the menu for your Sunday dinner?

A seared thick cut rib-eye cooked to order, some vegetables cooked on the grill with some toasted thickly sliced bread sounds like it's on my menu. I'm not much of a beer/wine man for dinner guy, so iced tea might do the trick to wash it all down.

What time should I be there with all my kids? It is father's day so I better bring them.:lol:

Last edited:

Angel Hair Carbonara with pancetta. Instead of making the eggs and drizzling over the done pasta I will take and mix a little lemon juice, diced garlic, coarse pepper, and parmesan. Toss that mixture in the pasta, and set a basted egg on top and break the yolk to complete. It is good this way but more work than the egg drizzle method, but is very good. Along with a nice dinner salad. Blue cheese, roquefort preferably.

Risotto with chicken, broccoli, onions & garlic inside, Garlic Bread, and a bottle (or two) of Bogle:

bogle.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back