• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What would you do?

You choose

• Fire Frost hire cheaper coach (such as Doc Holiday) until we can afford to pay big time coach

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

If I was Moos, I'd be making arrangements for the staff to visit Alabama as they prepare for the post season. I can't imagine any of them would walk away from an Alabama practice and say, "well, I think we're doing it better."

Frost just needs to warm his arse up, get mad, point a finger or two, perhaps make some line up changes and then let his coaches coach and if they can't, can 'em.

I just feel like there should probably be an option between "one more year and encourage changes" or "Frost or bust even if we never win again."

Agreed. I think he needs more time but there will be a limit. What the limit is hasn't been defined yet.

This thread is dumb. Asking fans if we should fire our coach in year 3? This is what got us into this mess to begin with. And we as “fans” need to chill the hell out and quit always calling for someone’s head when we aren’t fn Alabama year in and year out. I’m so sick and tired of “fans” acting this way. One of the things that drives me insane about a lot of Husker fans. Sky is always falling. Just shut up and cheer. Threads like this do this program zero good.

Someone in another thread asked if frost returns if we only win one game this year, and the answer is no. There is no path for a P5 head coach to return after a 1-win season. Zilch.

Someone in another thread asked if frost returns if we only win one game this year, and the answer is no. There is no path for a P5 head coach to return after a 1-win season. Zilch.
Franklin?

If we go 1-7, it is hard to hope Frost returns, but I think he would. You’ll see a half empty stadium next year and the rebuild gets even harder.

GET TICKETS

Back