• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What We Do In The Shadows

bugeater61

Kill All Humans
20 Year Member
I’m catching up on this series now and am completely in love with it. Anyone else watched/watching this gem?

Last edited:

I must have missed this thread. Wife and I both love that show. All the characters are great but Matt Berry (Laszlo) is especially hilarious.

I loved it initially, but the most recent season seemed weak to me. It felt like the writers are running thin on ideas. The home remodeling episode was a great parody, though.

Love this show. I agree with @Cornjob, it isn't as good as it once was, but that's to be expected from what is essentially and improve show where the actors just riff off one another. If you haven't seen the movie look it up, it's great!

I watched some episodes and thought it was pretty good. Being a Husker fan, I loved the episode with Evie the Energy Vampire.

I watched seasons one and two but lost interest about two episodes into season three. They kind of played everything out and just wasn't as fresh.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back