• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What the heck is going on?

SemperHusker

Practice Squad
2 Year Member
Here it is, day 2 under Matt Rhule, and I haven't heard of any new assistant coach hires or new recruit offers going out. Still seeing some of the old threads going on that should have died on the vine by now. Is Rhule sleeping on the job? He spoke about how Nebraska basically broke his heart when he was all in for Penn State. Is he getting back at us like Frost did for being booed? Where are the immediate results?!! :Hair Fire::Hair Fire:

Honeymoon is over! Did we win a Natti?
Yeah, I am done with HCMR...it has been two days and we have not won one conference championship, or even a national championship, heck we haven't even beaten a ranked team yet...will the sellout streak last. It has been two freaking days...how many more will we wait until we fire TA and get a new coach that can get the job done.

I. am. done.

Yeah, I am done with HCMR...it has been two days and we have not won one conference championship, or even a national championship, heck we haven't even beaten a ranked team yet...will the sellout streak last. It has been two freaking days...how many more will we wait until we fire TA and get a new coach that can get the job done.

I. am. done.
Looking back, I think the moment I turned on him was when the questions about his height started swirling

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back