• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What surprised you most about the presser.

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
For me it was how short Matt is. Trev towered over him and even his wife appeared taller. Nothing wrong with that. Just caught me off guard.

For me it was how short Matt is. Trev toeered over him and even hos wife appeared taller. Nothing wrong with that. Just caught me off guard.
Noticed that as well - I don’t know why but I thought Coach would be a taller guy.

But the thing that impressed me most about the presser was just how effectively (and authentically) Coach Rhule communicates. If nothing else he will be an ambassador for the university that we won’t have to be embarrassed by or apologize for…

For me it was how short Matt is. Trev toeered over him and even hos wife appeared taller. Nothing wrong with that. Just caught me off guard.
I can tell you what sucked the most - I was too busy to watch or listen. Sounds like it was a huge success.

Regarding Matt’s height, he played linebacker at Linebacker U back when it still meant something and that’s good enough for me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back