• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What is wrong with this site?

No responses by those in charge tell me they really don't care, which is too bad. This could be a great site, but there seems to be too much focus on giving bans and vacations than there is to hearing us and our concerns about the site. The number of people who post here regularly, has drastically decreased over the last decade, if not longer. I implore those who run this site, to take a serious look at the platform this site is operated on, the manner in which people and posts are moderated on, and the future goals of Huskermax. This site will continue to fade into irrelevance, if the current status quo is sustained. And that makes me sad, because I believe this could be the best Husker message board around.

I am moving this thread to Technology Central where I get notified for every post. Contrary to what you stated I do not read every post and respond to tech issues when reported. If you want an immediate response send me a PM.

I am moving this thread to Technology Central where I get notified for every post. Contrary to what you stated I do not read every post and respond to tech issues when reported. If you want an immediate response send me a PM.

Thank you Sir

No responses by those in charge tell me they really don't care, which is too bad. This could be a great site, but there seems to be too much focus on giving bans and vacations than there is to hearing us and our concerns about the site. The number of people who post here regularly, has drastically decreased over the last decade, if not longer. I implore those who run this site, to take a serious look at the platform this site is operated on, the manner in which people and posts are moderated on, and the future goals of Huskermax. This site will continue to fade into irrelevance, if the current status quo is sustained. And that makes me sad, because I believe this could be the best Husker message board around.

Disagree with most of this, but to each his own.

You

71qfxmY8ZiL.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back