• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What is wrong with this site?

If you really want the site owner and mods to see this thread you could tag them :)
They read every post on this site. Really not trying to be a jerk. Just pointing out some glaring observations. Heck, I'd pay $100 to be a member here if the platform was better. I think it has the potential to be the best Husker message board around, in addition to all the info and articles they link to.

pOvarfN0p0nm.gif

Yeah, I have more issues on this site than any other site I visit. I’ll be posting on a brand new, fast iPad, and it will reload in the middle of a post and lose it. I think it’s just overloaded with too many adds. Constantly stuff popping up, scrolling, side banners, post adds.

Same thing happens to me… frustrating when it happens.

Except that in this case, it doesn't.
Depends what you mean by nonsense. I was gone from HM for a long while. Was semi active in another more expensive board.

The other site allowed way too much commentary that was nasty toward HCSF’s family. That is just wrong and I’m glad it isn’t allowed here.

The other site was inappropriate toward young women. Mostly it was using versions of calling someone a female as an insult. Occasionally it was worse. Last straw for me was a thread where someone picked out pics of random college girls from a specific school, called them vile, inappropriate things. Things said where most of us would start swinging if it were said about our daughters. The bad part was a number of posters joined in.

Happy to not see that kind of crap here. Can actually let my kids read this board.

I also have no issues posting or accessing. Site works great for me. Keep up the good work guys!

Depends what you mean by nonsense. I was gone from HM for a long while. Was semi active in another more expensive board.

The other site allowed way too much commentary that was nasty toward HCSF’s family. That is just wrong and I’m glad it isn’t allowed here.

The other site was inappropriate toward young women. Mostly it was using versions of calling someone a female as an insult. Occasionally it was worse. Last straw for me was a thread where someone picked out pics of random college girls from a specific school, called them vile, inappropriate things. Things said where most of us would start swinging if it were said about our daughters. The bad part was a number of posters joined in.

Happy to not see that kind of crap here. Can actually let my kids read this board.

I also have no issues posting or accessing. Site works great for me. Keep up the good work guys!
Oh the rumors about Frost and his family were posted here as well. Glad you don't have problems with the site. Based on this thread, you seem to be the exception.

Oh the rumors about Frost and his family were posted here as well. Glad you don't have problems with the site. Based on this thread, you seem to be the exception.
Difference is the personal stuff gets taken down here. It doesn’t there and I t continues to this day.

For the site access stuff. I clear history and cookies when I log off the web on my device. I do log off regularly, never have the web running in the background. I don’t stay logged in to HM. My phone is a few years old, I don’t have any extra add blockers or anything. Not sure if I’m licking in to some combo that is helping me.

If you really want the site owner and mods to see this thread you could tag them :)

Oh I have just seen it and will make sure @BigRedMax will see it too (especially the post you responded too)

Like you said tagging us would have helped greatly but PMing us would have been even better as the vast majority do when they want to discuss something Its that simple. Especially if your going to comment on things you should not on the open board.

I actually have a life as most of you know away from HM. What a concept huh? As does David who travels from CA to most most games in Lincoln so he was more than likely doing that yesterday.

I am going to lock this thread for now and will give David a call later this AM and let him take the ball and respond to any concerns

Thanx

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back