• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What is the football position that says "Nebraska Football"

What football position makes you think "Nebraska Football"

• Option QB

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Fullback

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • I-Back

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Offensive Line

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Defensive Line

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Receiver/Tight End

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kicker

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Linebacker

• Defensive Back

• Kick/Punt Returner

• Total voters
The football position that says "Husker Football" lately is fourth in the division. :confused:
Sick of the negativity...why do supposed "fans" post garbage like this? I put forth what I thought was at least a mildly interesting question that people could debate and instead people take it upon themselves to ignore the question (totally one's right) and instead bash the program. I don't get it.

Sick of the negativity...why do supposed "fans" post garbage like this? I put forth what I thought was at least a mildly interesting question that people could debate and instead people take it upon themselves to ignore the question (totally one's right) and instead bash the program. I don't get it.
It’s what happens here and always will. That’s why we have mods and threads get locked. It was a good thread though. I’m still going with offensive line. That’s truly what made Nebraska great.

GET TICKETS

Back