• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What is the date for Bubba threads being moved to the baseball or other teams board?

I second the motion to move Bubba threads immediately. As much fun as StarlingWatch 2011 was, now that it's over, I really don't care about Bubba anymore.

That's not to say that I don't care about him as a person or his career- I'm just tired of having 15 Bubba threads on the main forum and would like to get back to complaining about Barney Cotton. :lol:

I second the motion to move Bubba threads immediately. As much fun as StarlingWatch 2011 was, now that it's over, I really don't care about Bubba anymore.

That's not to say that I don't care about him as a person or his career- I'm just tired of having 15 Bubba threads on the main forum and would like to get back to complaining about Barney Cotton. :lol:

Dude, you started two of the threads about bubba.:banghead::stirthepot:

his threads have as much relevance on the football board as a Suh or Henery thread....send it away

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back