• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What is it that the defense doesn't have that makes them successful?

This just isn't true. I was reading so many posts on here in Frost's first 2 seasons of people who wanted Chinander gone
Everyone saw improvement in the defense, especially last year, while the offense and ST regressed for the third straight year.

Were there people who complained? Yes. There is always some. But not with the frequency the poster portrayed. Not even close..

Everyone saw improvement in the defense, especially last year, while the offense and ST regressed for the third straight year.

Were there people who complained? Yes. There is always some. But not with the frequency the poster portrayed. Not even close..
Not talking about last year. I said the first 2 seasons under Frost. Defense was pretty awful overall during that stretch, save for about 3 games.

I do have to chuckle, since it was not long ago a good portion of the board was calling for Chinander’s head.

By the way, by this “logic” there are a lot of players and coaches that don’t have anything to do with the defense. How come they aren’t the problem?
So far Chin has proved a lot of people wrong including myself. First to admit didn't think he'd ever have a really good D especially for BIG. Well he's worked hard, recruited well and worked schemes that clearly are working. I wish the same could be said about our offense!

Absolutely love frost. Don’t think he is the answer to Nebraska’s needs. As far as my statement. Hard to argue the culture narrative difference between the defense and the rest of the team that my source is referencing
You love the guy so much you start rumors about his marriage and post them passive aggressively on numerous occasions, dropping reminders still to this day about your rumors. What a guy.

Hitting ignore on you.

In the first two years there were lots of people complaining. I don't think you will ever admit that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back