• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What is going on in Lincoln

New kids, new environment, stuff happens. As talented as Green is, it might be interesting to see how the lineup works in his absence.

Green is on the bench today, not in uniform. Dont think it is a major crisis

Last edited:
Terminal douchenozzle adding nothing. Maybe a dip in Boji would do you some good, because it can’t have a downside for anyone on the board.
And your constant personal attacks on anyone you disagree with does have a downside for this board. Now show how little class you have and make yet another personal attack. :rolleyes:

Tough, but that’s how you set culture. If Green is a competitor, which I believe he is, it’s going to kill him. He let his team down, hopefully it’s a learning experience for him.

And your constant personal attacks on anyone you disagree with does have a downside for this board. Now show how little class you have and make yet another personal attack. :rolleyes:
You make it about you, so why wouldn’t you expect replies directed personally at you? You do nothing more than make childish drive by comments, so act a fool, get labeled a fool. If all you care to do is make douchenozzle comments about all thing Husker staff related, then try ice fishing on Boji...and don’t let that thin ice bother you, I’m sure you’ll be fine.

You make it about you, so why wouldn’t you expect replies directed personally at you? You do nothing more than make childish drive by comments, so act a fool, get labeled a fool. If all you care to do is make douchenozzle comments about all thing Husker staff related, then try ice fishing on Boji...and don’t let that thin ice bother you, I’m sure you’ll be fine.
Once again with the personal attacks, pathetic and no class. You claim that I am a "douchenozzle" :Lol: , but you act more like the complete, used douche, hilarious.:Rolf:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back