• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What is everyone making for the Super Bowl?

Sounds good!
We’re going to a neighborhood party, so we’re only on the hook for chili. But I guess there’s supposed to be a great spread (chili of course, wings, nachos, bbq, pizza etc.), so I don’t think we’ll be going hungry…

Sounds good!
We’re going to a neighborhood party, so we’re only on the hook for chili. But I guess there’s supposed to be a great spread (chili of course, wings, nachos, bbq, pizza etc.), so I don’t think we’ll be going hungry…

I have done many super bowl parties for crowds but it has become way to much work. We will have 6 to 10 this year and @CrabHusker idea has a lot of merit.

I have had a brisket brining for 13 days for corned beef. I am going to smoke it with cherry and apple tomorrow for pastrami. Sunday we shall slice thin and make reuben sliders. Maybe a veggie tray with spinach artichoke dip. It is just the wife and I so going pretty light.

Ribs and wings. Tried new wing recipe 2 nites ago, bald buck seasoning mixed with tablespoon of baking powder. Then sit in saucepan with 1/4 cup butter,1/4 cup franks hot sauce for a few minutes. Very good, wife only got one I devoured the rest. Don’t know if anybody on this site has tried bald buck seasoning, it is really good. Have to order it online.

Forgot to explain , mix bald buck and baking soda, then spread on wings. Then bake or air fry. Wings, then let them sit in butter, franks mix for a few minites

Smoked shrimp
Wings
Cheeseburger sliders
Bacon wrapped water chestnuts

Ribs and wings. Tried new wing recipe 2 nites ago, bald buck seasoning mixed with tablespoon of baking powder. Then sit in saucepan with 1/4 cup butter,1/4 cup franks hot sauce for a few minutes. Very good, wife only got one I devoured the rest. Don’t know if anybody on this site has tried bald buck seasoning, it is really good. Have to order it online.
Are you Bald Buck?

Have 22 people coming over. Wife is making Beef Pasta Bake. Friends bringing Pizza. Everyone else is bringing assorted side dishes. There will be Jager Bombs, Vegas Bombs, Taquila shots. If any of you have seen it, we are doing the Across the Board Horserace game at halftime. It's super fun. $20 per couple x 11 horses. Winner takes the $220 pot. Go Chiefs!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back