• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What has Frost done...

we're back

Scout Team
5 Year Member
to convince a quality OC or any other position coach to come to Nebraska? And if they do, it is likely them rather than Frost who will be responsible for whatever success Nebraska has.

to convince a quality OC or any other position coach to come to Nebraska? And if they do, it is likely them rather than Frost who will be responsible for whatever success Nebraska has.
It will be interesting to see if Frost's tenuous situation affects his ability to hire good assistants. It would be understandable for assistants to have some reservations, but that might not be the case if the move to NU is a step up or a higher level of the same position.
It's irrelevant to me if it's Frost as the OC or if he hires someone to take it over. As long as the job gets done well, that's all that matters. Just like leaders in all areas, part of being successful is hiring good people and letting them do their job. Yes, it's taken longer than it should for Frost to figure out his plan isn't working, but if Frost hires a good OC who gets the Offense clicking, then he should also get part of the credit.

It will be interesting to see if Frost's tenuous situation affects his ability to hire good assistants. It would be understandable for assistants to have some reservations, but that might not be the case if the move to NU is a step up or a higher level of the same position.
It's irrelevant to me if it's Frost as the OC or if he hires someone to take it over. As long as the job gets done well, that's all that matters. Just like leaders in all areas, part of being successful is hiring good people and letting them do their job. Yes, it's taken longer than it should for Frost to figure out his plan isn't working, but if Frost hires a good OC who gets the Offense clicking, then he should also get part of the credit.

Seems fair to me.

The chance to prove their worth in salt by putting an offense on the field capable of helping the team win games.

So let me get this straight, Frost will be responsible for none of the success as the head coach, but solely responsible for any possible shortcomings?

Threads like this show nothing but a clear hope of failure for Scott from the original poster. Instead of starting a whole new thread about why or how you want to bash him, just keep responding in one of the others.

In addition… and possibly more appropriately… we’d need to give credit to Trev Alberts as well.

I hate to think of what would have happened (or not happened) if it weren’t for the hiring (and influence/direction) of ADTA.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back