• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What game to watch next?

I used to live less than an hour from New Orleans, and never once had a bad time there. The bonus part of New Orleans for me was, I got to go home at the end of the evening, every single time, every single time. LOL. :cool::Cheers:

So I’ve been on leave with a broken foot the last 3 weeks and I’ve got another week to go before I’m most likely released to go back to work. I’ve discovered several classic games on youtube beside the NC games. Including part 1 and 2 of Husker Century I’ve watched
2010 Missouri
71 Oklahoma
78 Oklahoma
77 Alabama, video was terrible
92 Colorado
14 Miami

Haven’t decided what to watch next.
Watch the 1983 beat down of Penn State....”if it was a fight they would have stopped it..” Joe Paterno.

FB_IMG_1558135334346.jpg
you could watch this game,

I used to live less than an hour from New Orleans, and never once had a bad time there. The bonus part of New Orleans for me was, I got to go home at the end of the evening, every single time, every single time. LOL. :cool::Cheers:

For the record, I didn't have a bad time either trip, until the incarceration.

Great food, good times, two wins over LSU and a bunch of corn dog eating window lickers creating issues for yours truly.

For the record, I didn't have a bad time either trip, until the incarceration.

Great food, good times, two wins over LSU and a bunch of corn dog eating window lickers creating issues for yours truly.
I had some buddies that went to the 84 Sugar Bowl. Supposedly they were in a bar and a bunch of LSU fans were hassling them but since they were outnumbered they did not react. The story goes that about that time a bunch of guys from the NE Oline walked in. The players walked up to the guys hassling my friends and asked if there was a problem. Do not know if it is true. But it is a great story.

I had some buddies that went to the 84 Sugar Bowl. Supposedly they were in a bar and a bunch of LSU fans were hassling them but since they were outnumbered they did not react. The story goes that about that time a bunch of guys from the NE Oline walked in. The players walked up to the guys hassling my friends and asked if there was a problem. Do not know if it is true. But it is a great story.

Sounds vaguely familiar, minus the NU O line backup.

Overall the folks in town on both trips were pretty good to us, but the night of both bowl games (85 & 87), some of the LSU fans on Bourbon Street weren't the graceful loser types. In fairness, our group had consumed adult beverages prior to both altercations, but to this day none of us feel the local law enforcement handled the situation with an even hand. Lucky for us, on both occasions we had Nebraska company in the drunk tank.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back