• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What Does Chubba Purdy Bring to the Huskers QB Room? Let’s Look at His Start at NC State

New York Husker

Heisman
20 Year Member
As Nebraska football inches closer to its season-opener against Northwestern being played over 4,000 miles away in Dublin, Ireland, on Aug. 27, questions remain on what the new-look Huskers will look like.

I'm counting on an improved offense -- simply due to Frost having significantly less involvement.

I do like the quarterback room. Plenty of potential to make up for the general lack of experience.
Well, I hope that is not the only thing we can hang our hat on, otherwise we are likely to see continued struggles. We were struggling with similar issues before Frost got here.

I‘m hoping our additions in players and coaches results in a more effective short passing game to slow down defenses. Upgrades in the running game would be great too.

I'm counting on an improved offense -- simply due to Frost having significantly less involvement.

I do like the quarterback room. Plenty of potential to make up for the general lack of experience.

Frost will have less involvement, but I wouldn’t say significantly less.

I think he will still be fairly involved in game plan development, but I think he will spend a lot less time with the offense during practice.

Frost will have less involvement, but I wouldn’t say significantly less.

I think he will still be fairly involved in game plan development, but I think he will spend a lot less time with the offense during practice.

A lot less time with the offense during practice, as you say. Plus, Whipple is supposedly calling the plays. Seems like significant less involvement. I didn't say none.

i watched purrdy play, and i think he is a perfect example of needing a change of scenery. will this be the right one, we will see. but i am glad he is here.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back