• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What BBQ Equipment Do You Have?

Here is one of many I build and sell,
IMG_20160721_162501.jpg

I finally figured out how to post pictures on this site, you will get tired of me posting pictures, lol.
This smoker is the most common customers order from me
IMG_20160721_162551.jpg

We're doing it at Pops place. They've got better brisket in Texas.

Well, crap. I completely missed this, until now. I sat at your place honking for like an hour. Your neighbors were pissed. When they came out, I just yelled "FIDDY!!!!!!!!!!" and burned rubber.

Last edited:
Well, crap. I completely missed this, until now. I sat at your place honking for like an hour. Your neighbors were pissed. When they came out, I just yelled "FIDDY!!!!!!!!!!" and burned rubber.

They'll get over it...or not...either way I'm good with it. LOL. They'll never get the 'Fiddy!!!!!' reference, but it's still funny as hell.

Don't feel bad. I drove all the way to Austin too find Pops and get the brisket on and couldn't find him. I said I was looking for a white man with his heart in the right place and they said Santa didn't live in Austin. Long drive for nothing man.

The one shown is $1100.00.
I'm all about road trips, how far I'm I driving?:Biggrin:rive:

Not bad for what I'm seeing.

However far Charleston SC is from where you hang your hat. I'll provide the beer when you show up, but you'll have to deal with the crazy little bitch in my avatar. She's very fond of new meat. :Eek:

Not bad for what I'm seeing.

However far Charleston SC is from where you hang your hat. I'll provide the beer when you show up, but you'll have to deal with the crazy little bitch in my avatar. She's very fond of new meat. :Eek:
Is that the little old lady? HAHA

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back