• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

What BBQ Equipment Do You Have?

Smoker

Ed Force One
5 Year Member
Not bad for what I'm seeing.

However far Charleston SC is from where you hang your hat. I'll provide the beer when you show up, but you'll have to deal with the crazy little bitch in my avatar. She's very fond of new meat. :Eek:
That would be a long haul, I'm right in the middle of Nebraska,

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Music Soothes My Soul
5 Year Member
That would be a long haul, I'm right in the middle of Nebraska,
Those look killer. I have a friend who recently opened a bar/restaurant and he does a lot of smoking, what exactly is your website, I'll put a bug in his ear. He may not even be interested in a new smoker, but, you never know.

Smoker

Ed Force One
5 Year Member
Those look killer. I have a friend who recently opened a bar/restaurant and he does a lot of smoking, what exactly is your website, I'll put a bug in his ear. He may not even be interested in a new smoker, but, you never know.
I'm working on a website for these, if you do facebook, search, Schroeder BBQ smokers,
It amazes me how much business I generate just off of FB,

Smoker

Ed Force One
5 Year Member
Very nice.

Middle of Nebraska, eh?

I need to get back there pheasant hunting....maybe that'll be my excuse.
I think all the pheasants moved to SD. Pretty weak in Ne, I was in Gettysburg SD, month ago, there are pheasants everywhere! They will fly in your car window if your not careful

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Music Soothes My Soul
5 Year Member
I think all the pheasants moved to SD. Pretty weak in Ne, I was in Gettysburg SD, month ago, there are pheasants everywhere! They will fly in your car window if your not careful
Pheasants or peasants? Pretty scary stuff right there now.....:confused:;)

CrabHusker

Unredacted
5 Year Member
I know the Dakotas are sick with birds, but my last hunt in Western Nebraska was still pretty good. I don't mind having to walk and or work a bit to take my limit. My one SD hunt was over so quick it wasn't worth the drive. They're like freaking grasshoppers.

SierraRed

I'm pretty good at drinking beer
2 Year Member
I'm working on a website for these, if you do facebook, search, Schroeder BBQ smokers,
It amazes me how much business I generate just off of FB,
I must say those pictures are impressive. Looks you make some quality smokers.