• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked What A Difference A Year Makes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoilerHusker

Recruit
10 Year Member
First, Thank You, RR, BTBR, and N2FL for your work on the 2013 Offer list. That is really great.

But, the purpose of this thread:

Reading through the offer list, even though it's not yet complete, there is a sense that our recruiting emphasis has shifted dramatically. There's a very large number of offers to Illinois and Ohio players, the relatively few offers in Texas. There also seems to be an emphasis on California. It's not that NU is not offering in Texas, but it sure seems that the B1G country is getting really looked at for highly rated players this year. I really see this in the WR and OL offers.

Is this my imagination? How do you think this will impact the overall program?

Bo had stated that he wants to hit the metro Dallas area hard this year. I think the offers will come, but the coaches are still reviewing film. They wanted to get the offers out in the conference footprint and then expand from there. It's going to be a good year for recruiting!!

Ditto....you nailed it....

Honestly I don't care where the players come from if they are what we need and do the job...

We got our future QB from Texas last year....so there you go....:)

Bo had stated that he wants to hit the metro Dallas area hard this year. I think the offers will come, but the coaches are still reviewing film. They wanted to get the offers out in the conference footprint and then expand from there. It's going to be a good year for recruiting!!

I had also read and heard several recruiting experts comment that last year Dallas was a little light on the depth of talent. They also said this year is supposed to be above average in Dallas and Houston.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back