• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What’s the scoop with Nebraska Basketball?

Megatron

Recruit
5 Year Member
I’m not an in-depth follower, but always a fan. I know last year was disastrous, as expected, but this year still hasn’t looked great.
What’s the deal? Is the future bright? I haven’t been able to get any good information.
What say you?

If a 4* center and a 5* guard can fix things, then they will be fixed next year. Otherwise...

Also getting a great JUCO shooter. Doubt that will help as we already have one of those and a great D2 shooter on the team this year. Kavas was a good stretch PF at Seattle... can't shoot in the Big 10.

Fun pattern: players can shoot before they come to Nebraska, then go cold until their career ends. Not coach's fault if it lasts across many coaches...

Last edited:
If a 4* center and a 5* guard can fix things, then they will be fixed next year. Otherwise...

Also getting a great JUCO shooter. Doubt that will help as we already have one of those and a great D2 shooter on the team this year. Kavas was a good stretch PF at Seattle... can't shoot in the Big 10.

Fun pattern: players can shoot before they come to Nebraska, then go cold until their career ends. Not coach's fault if it lasts across many coaches...
Thanks. I expected improvement this year - so far not a huge step from what I’ve seen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back