• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We're #10!

It is progress. Last year we were 9th, so we are progressing toward the bottom.

I'm just glad "next year" will be the championship season!

Last edited:
It is progress. Last year we were 9th, so we are progressing toward the bottom.

I'm just glad "next year" will be the championship season!

Since NEXT YEAR is the year we win something, it is OK to be last this year....right....

MA is a joke of coach and gets paid very, very well to be bring us home in last place.

3 years running now that we won't even make our conference tourney, but all is good cuz Mikey has told us NEXT YEAR is the year...

Save it, Mike. Just shut up please. Give up on your current team cuz NEXT YEAR is the year????? Please. Really. Just shut up....

We need to cut him loose after this year and go find a young, hungry coach that understands how to teach the game and develop players.

Sorry. I am done with MA and his excuses.

Since NEXT YEAR is the year we win something, it is OK to be last this year....right....

MA is a joke of coach and gets paid very, very well to be bring us home in last place.

3 years running now that we won't even make our conference tourney, but all is good cuz Mikey has told us NEXT YEAR is the year...

Save it, Mike. Just shut up please. Give up on your current team cuz NEXT YEAR is the year????? Please. Really. Just shut up....

We need to cut him loose after this year and go find a young, hungry coach that understands how to teach the game and develop players.

Sorry. I am done with MA and his excuses.

Our only hope is, MA resigns. :lol: I don't believe his dillusional ego will allow that! :eek:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back