• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Well, today was court day for Mo.

He sent this out on Twitter 4 hours ago - and got several supportive responses.

Last edited:

This could drag out for a long time. He made a mistake with his phone and he’s suffering the consequences. The young lady involved had her life changed forever today kids just can’t understand their actions have serious consequences . It’s a whole different world than the one I grew up in at 17 over 50 years ago.
Who ever thought a telephone could cause so many problems?

Well... I had a blessed day. Thank you Mo.

My day sucked. Hope Mo's was better.

If he plays this fall the crowd needs to shout 'WELCOME TO MO'S!!!' when he gets in the end zone.

I didn't sleep much last night. I apologize in advance for anything else off the wall I might post today.

Last edited:

My day sucked. Hope Mo's was better.

If he plays this fall the crowd needs to shout 'WELCOME TO MO'S!!!' when he gets in the end zone.

I didn't sleep much last night. I apologize in advance for anything else off the wall I might post today.

How is that different from any other day? ;) haha I kid of course, just had to get a joke in here :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back