• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WELL! My Son got a silver medal today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
Props go out to Norfolk Cath, you have an awesome team!
Enjoy it this year, because Boone Central/NG will be knocking at your door again next year!

Watched most of the game. It was a good one and I agree that NC has a great team. Congrats to you and your son. It is really special to be involved in the game at that level.

Props go out to Norfolk Cath, you have an awesome team!
Enjoy it this year, because Boone Central/NG will be knocking at your door again next year!

I was pulling for you and your son, hoping Boone Central/Newman Grove came out on top. I have a funny story about playing Newman Grove in basketball. I'll tell it to you some time.

congrats to your son! 2nd place is nothing to sneeze at! a proud moment in the skunk family for sure!

It is getting old NC winning state year after year.......when in Nebraska last week, I was hearing alot of talk about NC and their "recruiting".......not sure what that was about but the gist was that some of their players were transferring there from other towns, ala texas HS style....again, no idea about that.....

It is getting old NC winning state year after year.......when in Nebraska last week, I was hearing alot of talk about NC and their "recruiting".......not sure what that was about but the gist was that some of their players were transferring there from other towns, ala texas HS style....again, no idea about that.....

They might, but I'm sure not as bad as Omaha Skutt {sp?}

But hey! It will be all the more sweeter when we do beat them.

Common thing to do. Open enrollment for the public schools (see OPS and LPS) plus they are a private institution and they can go after anyone they want. Played Creighton Prep my junior year in high school and it was amazing the people that went to school there and 'supposedly' the jobs their parents were given. That was before the days of open enrollment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back